Are you looking for a home away from home for your dog?
Ohana Pet provides quality in-home boarding. Read more below and contact us to set up an evaluation day (for your pup) and a meet & great (for you).
Our Boarding Services:
Lisa and Jeff offer kennel-less boarding in their home where visiting dogs live and sleep in a comfortable indoor environment and get to play with friends in the fully fenced backyard during the day (although dogs that prefer to be indoors can be).
Puppies will be crate trained (if not already) and will sleep in their own little home to prevent destructiveness just like we suggest in your own home.
Many of the dogs that board with us are already trained, in fact, dogs that have gone through training with us will always get first right during busy holidays or whenever we fill up.
If however your dog isn’t trained yet, maybe you just recently adopted a dog and are still working on his basic manners, we will take over his training for the time of his stay with us as well.
An evaluation day is required prior to the first boarding stay and we will assess your dog based on this day with us and tell you whether or not Ohana Pet in-home boarding is a good fit for him. Please fill in the boarding application form in the bottom of this page and we will contact you to schedule your dog’s evaluation.
Boarding costs are $65/ night per dog with a %10 discount for multiple dogs or extended stays over 10 days. Our puppy rate is $85 a night.
You are required to bring your dog’s food and any medication he might need when you drop off your dog.
Drop off and pick up times are 8am to 5pm Monday to Saturday – strictly no pick-ups on Sundays or Holidays. Pick up after 11am will incur in an additional $30 day rate. We do suggest however that you drop your dog off as early as possible on his first day to give him plenty of time to play.
- All dogs must have current vaccination records on file with us, as per your vet’s recommendation. You are not required to have a bordatella vaccine for your dog as we are not a kennel.
- All dogs over the age of seven months must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs are required to be on flea prevention, tick prevention is highly recommended.
- All dogs must wear a nylon or leather collar with a nametag and license tag already attached. Choke chains, shock collars and pinch collars are not allowed (and we do not like them). If you have one of these, please talk to us about an alternative.
- Dogs play outside anytime from 7am to 6pm. Playtime varies by weather and at our discretion. Dogs are also given naps accordingly. Rest is extremely important to dogs physical health and behavior.
- Meal time is twice per day, unless your dog is a puppy or requires more (certain small breeds or for medical reasons).
- You are required to bring your dog’s own food. On our boarding form is a field for you to give us feeding instructions. Please let us know if your dog is allergic to anything.
- We give medication to your dog at no extra charge. All medications must come in a clearly marked container (preferably the original container) with the following information: Dog’s name, name of medication and strength, dosage per day or if needed, reason for medication
- Label everything you bring for your dog with his/her name on it. We are not responsible for any items lost or destroyed.
- Please don’t bring towels or dinner bowls.
- Toys are welcome but may not return, so do not bring your dog’s favorite.
- We ask that you let us know when you are arriving so that we can plan on having a peaceful arrival. Please help them and us by respecting our rules.
- Cancellation policy – We require 24 hours notice for cancellation of non-holiday reservations and 72 hours notice of cancellation for holiday reservations. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years reservations require 10 days notice. The fee for canceling without proper notice is $50